The Sensor Module features two universal inputs on a pluggable terminal block. The terminals can be used as both analog and digital input/output. For example you can connect various external digital, analog or resistive sensors. Also, you can communicate with other devices on a 1-Wire bus.
The two terminals - A on the left, B on the right - are connected to the BigClown header signals P4/A4/DAC0 and P5/A5/DAC1.
The C pin is in default configuration connected also to the ground GND. It is possible to remove zero-ohm resistor R20 and solder it to the place R21. This way the C signal is directly connected to P7 and can be used as extra input.
The VCC middle pin is possible to control by software. You can enable 3 V on this pin.
Configurable terminal modes:
- Analog input or output
- Digital input or output
- Pull-up resistor none/4.7 kΩ/56 Ω
- Digital temperature sensor on a 1-Wire bus (DS18B20)
- Resistance temperature sensor (Pt 100, Pt 1000, etc.)
- Analogue temperature sensor (LM35, TMP37, etc.)
- NTC temperature sensor
- Control of digital 1-Wire relay block
- Button or any type of switch
- Voltage measurement
- Plug-in 5-pin screw terminal block
- Operating voltage range: 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm