Mini Battery Module
The Mini Battery Module is designed as a power supply source for the battery-operated units. The integrated low-power boost converter provides an excellent efficiency from the two AAA 1.5 V Alkaline cells. It features a bottom-entry sockets, so the overall profile of the unit you build remains low.
The load disconnect circuit can disconnect the batteries if any other power supply source is connected to the system (e.g. AC adapter or USB cable). The battery voltage can be measured on one of the analog inputs of the standardized header (P0/A0/TXD0).
- Highly efficient DC/DC converter TPS61099 (TI)
- Very low quiescent current <5 μA
- Efficiency up to 93% at 10 mA
- Recommended types of batteries:
- 2x AAA 1.5 V Alkaline, or
- 2x AAA Eneloop NiMH
- Rated output voltage 3.1 V
- Circuit for disconnecting the battery
- Reverse polarity protection
- Input voltage measurement via ADC input
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Dimensions: 33 x 55 mm