The Tag Module makes it possible to connect up to six BigClow tags. There are two independent I²C buses (I2C0 and I2C1) - one on each side. This allows to connect two tags of the same I²C address to a single BigClown node. It also features pull-up resistors on SDA/SCL signals of I2C1 bus.
Some BigClown modules already have one or more extra 5-pin sockets allowing you to connect a BigClown tag, but sometimes the number of positions is not enough, the socket is not available, or you need to extend the I²C bus with an additional channel. And that’s when the Tag Module can help.
- 6x 5-pin socket position for BigClown tag
- 3x tag positions are connected to I2C0 (right side)
- 3x tag positions are connected to I2C1 (left side)
- Integrated pull-up resistors on SDA/SCL signals of I2C1 bus
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 44 x 55 mm