Temperature is the most commonly monitored environmental property both indoor and outdoor.
Temperature Tag uses a high-accuracy temperature sensor TMP112 with typical accuracy of ±0.1 °C at 25 °C.
This sensor is a digital and calibrated I2C-only peripheral featuring a very low active and shutdown current.
- Integrated temperature sensor TMP112
- I2C-only peripheral
- Temperature accuracy (typical values):
- ±0.1 °C at 25 °C
- ±0.25 °C in the range from 0 °C to 65 °C
- ±0.5 °C in the range from -40 °C to 125 °C
- 12-bit resolution (0.0625 °C)
- Optional interrupt output
- Power consumption:
- 7 µA active current (4 Hz samples rate)
- 0.5 µA shutdown current
- Operating voltage range: 1.4 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 16 x 16 mm
- 10-year warranty
Declaration of Conformity