This tag uses ambient light sensor OPT3001 which measures the intensity of visible light.
It measures values in the range from 0.01 to 83k lux with a 23-bit dynamic range. The spectral response of the sensor tightly matches the photopic response of the human eye and includes significant infrared rejection.
This sensor is a digital I2C-only peripheral featuring a very low active and shutdown current.
- Integrated ambient light sensor OPT3001
- I2C-only peripheral
- Digital ambient light sensor OPT3001
- Measures in the range from 0.01 to 83k lux
- 23-bit effective dynamic range
- Optional interrupt output
- Power consumption:
- Active current: 1.8 µA
- Shutdown current: 0.3 µA
- Operating voltage range: 1.6 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 16 x 16 mm
- 10-year warranty
Declaration of Conformity