The Humidity Tag uses a high-accuracy humidity sensor SHT20 with a typical accuracy of ±3 % from 20 % to 80 %. This sensor is digital and calibrated. It communicates using an I²C bus and features a very low power operation and shutdown mode.
Relative humidity is the essential attribute of the environment we live in. The recommended indoor range is between 30 % and 60 %.
Values below this range (dry air) can lead to various health issues. On the other hand, the values above this range may result in troubles with moisture.
- Integrated humidity sensor SHT20 (Sensirion)
- Communication using I²C bus
- Measurement range: 0 % to 100 %
- Measurement accuracy: ±2 %
- Optional interrupt output
- Operating current: 10 µA
- Operating voltage range: 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 125 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 16 x 16 mm