CO2 Monitor Kit
The CO2 Monitor Kit allows you to measure quality of air. It communicates wirelessly and operates up to 1 year from standard Alkaline batteries. You will be able to measure carbon dioxide (CO₂), temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure. Keeping carbon dioxide at optimal levels has a positive impact on our health.
- Cover Module (electronics cover)
- Core Module (processor and radio)
- Humidity Tag (humidity sensor)
- Barometer Tag (atmospheric pressure sensor)
- Temperature Tag (temperature sensor)
- CO2 Module (CO₂ sensor)
- Battery Module (power source)
- BCE201 (3D-printed enclosure)
For any wireless project, you will need our radio gateway. It can be any Core Module with Micro USB cable, or the Radio Dongle (recommended). We also recommend using a single-board computer Raspberry Pi 3 as a hub instead of your computer.