Cloony is compact version of the Core Module. Its size is 23 x 23 mm. It has a 32-bit ARM microcontroller with 192 kB of flash memory and 20 kB of RAM. Besides the integrated sub-GHz radio for the 868/915 MHz band, it also features a digital temperature sensor, and security chip.
There are two basic difference from the Core Module. First, it does not have integrated 3D accelerometer. Second, it does not have a USB interface. Programming can be done either using an SWD debugger, or using a UART bootloader (you need RESET, BOOT, TXD2 and RXD2 signals).
- ARM Cortex M0+ 32-bit MCU STM32L083CZ (ST)
- 192 kB Flash / 20 kB RAM
- Radio module (868/915 MHz) based on SPIRIT1 (ST)
- Security chip ATSHA204A (Microchip)
- Red color LED
- 10-pin SWD connector for debugging (optional)
- Operating voltage range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: -20 to 70 °C
- Mechanical dimensions: 23 x 23 mm